Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papua New Guinea

                Today in class we continued talking about Papua New Guinea, but instead of talking about how poor they are, we talked about how they are also living in the twenty first century, just like us. All the information was surprising, especially after seeing their hard life in the video. When I saw that the capital city was so prosperous and had so many buildings, it made me want to live there and it is still growing by so much! I think that that was one of the most surprising things, how much Papua New Guinea is growing. They are growing at a rate of 10%! Compared to the world, they are the sixteenth highest growing country. In class, I learned so much about Papua New Guinea that I would have never guessed about them after watching that video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment